The NCG-1-AL-UHV Capacitive Sensors are the longest range sensors in the Queensgate range. Designed for high resolution positioning in harsh environments. The NanoSensors are non-heating and maintain their zero position when powered down.
Originally developed for magnet positioning inside vacuum, it offers exceptional features.
- UHV compatible – 10–10 Torr
- radiation hard to 107 gray, allowing use in environments that are exposed to broad spectrum radiation
- broad operating temperature range – 0°K to 450°K
- non-magnetic – gold-plated ceramic and aluminium construction
- self-zeroing – capacitive Nanosensor® systems can be set to the same position without the need for a zero reference
- secondary EMI shielding – the NC series incorporates a primary driven screen and a secondary grounded screen.
Queensgate also produce a range of piezo actuators, available for UHV. The Digital Piezo Translators (DPT) are a family of preloaded closed-loop piezoelectric actuators that incorporate capacitive feedback. This guarantees ultimate positioning performance. Their Super Invar construction provides high thermal stability and low drift. They are available with ranges from 20μm to 110μm, and can move loads up to 60kg.
Our engineers, scientists and manufacturing experts provide the best solution for challenging problems. We can advise on the best use of standard products and are specialists in delivering custom systems. Products are engineered to last, with many systems in continuous operation in excess of 20 years.
Queensgate offer a number of products, including flexure- guided stages, closed-loop actuators, nanopositioning sensors, as well as high-quality control electronics.