The HT11300KTNL motorized stepper stage from Prior Scientific is ideal for automating the XY scanning of larger samples used in electrophysiology, multiphoton and industrial applications. With a robust heavy duty frame, the stage is capable of handling point loads up to 100kgs and has a large travel range of 108mm x 108mm. The HT11300KTNL has an excellent resolution of 20 nanometers when paired with Prior’s ProScan III controller. Easily adapted to existing tables, the stage can be used with 1/4-20 and M6 breadboards making it a truly versatile platform for those heavy duty applications.
108 x 108 mm travel heavy duty industrial XY stage
- Able to withstand point loads of up to 100 kilograms
- Compatible with Prior controller options. Controlled via a joystick, USB, RS232, or TTL commands.
- Full DLL/SDK available for use with OEM software integrations.
- Excellent resolution of 20 nanometers, when used with a controller from Prior Scientific.
- Large range of travel (108mm x 108mm).
- Manufactured with precision bearings and drive screws.
- Extremely versatile and low profile, can be used with both 1/4-20 and M6 breadboards.
- Heavy duty translation stage with 600mm x 600mm M6 tapped breadboard top plate.
- Compatible with Neurotar’s Mobile HomeCage Large.