The LumaSpec 800 is a compact visible light optical power meter with additional quantitative spectral power data for microscope/optical system illumination systems. Using an illumination target in a 3” x 1” glass slide format, the LumaSpec 800 is able to check microscope illumination at the sample plane, where it matters most. The LumaSpec 800 provides quantitative and graphical information from 350nm to 800nm with 1.5 nanometer resolution, providing a quick and easy tool for quantifying your illumination system. In addition to providing detailed information of the spectral output the LumaSpec software provides a simple method of saving data and overlaying that information for future comparison. Time stamped data can be saved up to every 100 ms to further quantify the stability of the user’s light source.
SPECIAL OFFER – LIMITED QUANTITIES AT THIS PRICE!
- 350 – 800 nanometer wavelength range
- 1.5 nanometer resolution
- USB powered (0.75W) single cable for data and power
- Compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32 bit)
- 10 selectable wavelength ranges which automatically calculate spectral power
- Requires Microsoft Excel 2007 or newer