- To perform inspection checks for all critical components manufactured in the machine shop as well as Goods received in to the factory on a supplier risk basis.
- Acting as liaison between the assembly areas and the machine shop regarding quality issues.
- Assist in running the Quality Table and communicating quality matters to machine shop staff
- Checking machined parts manufactured in the machine shop on the CMM machine
- Creating new CMM programs and work instructions
- Maintaining the calibrated equipment list
- Inspection of Goods In received from suppliers
- Creation and storage of inspection reports for both in-house and outsourced manufacturing
- Identify and implement improvements within the inspection area
- Manage gauge lists and the booking in and out of factory floor inspection equipment
- Checking rejected parts as required
- Liaising with the Quality and HSE Manager to ensure safety standards are maintained within immediate work area
- Any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the business
- Ideally you will have experience in the following areas, however training can be provided for a person with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- Working in an engineering environment
- Previous experience in a Quality Standards
- Internal audit
- Management of calibrated equipment
- Experience with Epicor
- Progression within the Quality team is possible for the right candidate and as the business needs grow.
Location: Prior UK (Fulbourn)
- A competitive salary package
- 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance of four times annual salary
- Income Protection Plan
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme
- Medicash Tier 1 healthcare
- Paid Sabbatical policy
- 37.5 hours a week and flexible working
If you are interested in the position please contact Amanda Cox for further information and a full job description.
Phone: +44(0) 1223 881711 Ext. 133